- Oil and slip-resistant outsole
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Molded rubber shell toe and heel guard
- Nylon shank
- 6 Inches in height
- Energy Bed footbed featuring memory foam
- Composite toe
- Weight: 4.4 pounds per pair for a size 10
Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Footwear is built with nail-free construction using protective toe caps to help insulate you from the ground retard conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meets and exceeds ASTM F2413-05 electrical hazard standards.
This product is built with quality waterproofing materials to keep you dry in wet environments.
New 1 year guaranteed Rocky Vapor Pass waterproof technology – our most superior dry experience.