Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to retard conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
Constructed using no metal material or parts. Perfect for working environments that require passing through metal detectors.
- Full-grain leather
- Light and flexible cement construction
- Oil and slip-resistant outsole
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- New dual-density rubber/EVA outsole
- Fiberglass shank
- Abrasion-resistant outsole
- Rubber skin outsole
- Weight: 3.4 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Comfort Track footbed
- 1/2 Inch heel
- Chemical resistant outsole